Founded in 2000, AMIC is a professional association whose mission is to federate, represent and promote the profession of Private Equity to institutional investors, entrepreneurs and public authorities in Morocco and internationally.
Today, AMIC has 26 active members. The associate members, advising and accompanying the actors of the sector, are 21. The representativeness of AMIC makes it a reference interlocutor.
AMIC's main mission, in accordance with its statutes, is to strengthen the competitiveness of the private equity industry in Morocco and internationally through:
- defending the interests of its members,
- the promotion of good practices by setting up a code of ethics governing Private Equity activity,
- active participation in debates on any draft text regulating the activity of the sector,
- conducting studies and surveys on the state of Private Equity in Morocco and disseminating reliable information on the sector,
- the development of a quality training program in all areas of Private Equity,
- effective and educational communication about the Private Equity industry,
- the implementation of a member support service, particularly on the tax, legal and regulatory aspects of the profession.
- Promote the development of Private Equity by obtaining, through concrete proposals, the evolution of the framework regulating the activity.
- Develop institutional and private savings.
- Promote Private Equity as an essential vector for the development of entrepreneurship and SMEs by highlighting its essential role in all phases of the company's development.
- Increase the role and impact of Private Equity in the national economy in terms of wealth creation, growth and employment.