IGU confirms participation at Gas Options: North & West Africa 2017 this November
Financing options to electrifying North and West Africa in a sustainable yet cost-effective way is at the centre of the Gas Options: North and West Africa Summit. Diversify the global energy mix by investing in renewables and gas is a strategic choice for both Governments and businesses as renewable and gas are compellingly complementary in terms of availability and costs.
We are thrilled to announce Rafael Huarte Lázaro, Director of International Gas Union (IGU), alongside OPIC, Siemens and World Bank, will be joining the panel discussion: “Achieving the Right Energy Mix: Gas, Renewables and Power” to provide knowledge on the latest market development and the way going forward for gas development and renewables integration.
Our distinguished speakers confirmed for the Energy Mix discussion:
- Rafael Huarte Lázaro, Director, International Gas Union (IGU)
- Lothar Balling, Vice President Gas to Power, Power & Gas Division, Siemens
- Diana Jensen, Managing Director (Contractor), Global Energy Group, Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- Silvia Pariente-David, Senior Advisor and Consultant on Energy & Climate Change Issues, Center for Mediterranean Integration and World Bank
- Download the brochure to view the latest agenda, full speaker list and conference updates
Download the brochure to view the latest agenda, full speaker list and conference updates