Hon. Patrick Eyogo Edzang, Minister of Water & Energy, Gabon attend GO-NWA 2017
We are delighted to announce that H.E. Honourable, Patrick Eyogo Edzang, Minister of Water and Energy from Gabon is confirmed to attend the Gas Options: North & West Africa Summit in Casablanca to present the latest updates on Gabon’s energy development strategy.
Cephas Galley, Director of Legal Services of the Electricity Company of Ghana will also be discussing how to 'Unlock ECOWAS’ Gas Market: from LNG to Gas-to-Power', alongside Markus Hector, General Manager Market Development, Shell. The session will delve into case studies of LNG power projects in Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal, Nigeria and Morocco and discuss how public-private partnerships will help unlock access to a faster growing gas economy.
Following on from Siemens’ continued commitment to the West African region, the Head of Gas to Power and Vice President, Richard Reisig and Lothar Balling will be representing the technology powerhouse. Enthusiastic about Siemens' long-term collaboration with EnergyNet, CEO of Siemens Belgium, André Bouffioux states “We are glad to support the North and West Africa Gas Options conference taking place in Casablanca. This is the ideal opportunity for Siemens to demonstrate our commitment to support African countries in the development of their electrification infrastructure based on reliable, sustainable and affordable power generation.”
Latest speakers confirmed include:
- H.E Honourable Aziz Rabbah, Minister of Energy, Mines and Sustainable Development, Government of The Kingdom of Morocco
- H.E. Hon. Patrick Eyogo Edzang, Minister of Water and Energy, Gabon
- H.E Honourable Minister Maliki Alhousseini, Minister of Energy and Water, Mali
- Amina Benkhadra, Director General, National Bureau of Petroleum and Mines (ONHYM)
- Ernest R. Hughes, Managing Director, Liberia Electricity Corporation
- Cephas Galley, Director of Legal Services, Electricity Company of Ghana
- Rumundaka Wonodi, Former CEO of Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading Plc (NBET), Founder & CEO, ZKJ Energy Partners Limited
- Silvia Pariente-David, Senior Advisor and Consultant on Energy & Climate Change Issues, Center for
- Mediterranean Integration and World Bank
- Markus Hector, General Manager Market Development, Shell
- Frederik Smits van Oyen, Vice President, Origination and Marketing, EMEA, Cheniere
- Richard Reisig, Head of Gas to Power, Power & Gas Division, Siemens
- Lothar Balling, Vice President Gas to Power, Power & Gas Division, Siemens
View the full speaker list, read the latest agenda and learn more about this upcoming summit by downloading our updated brochure below.